|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Pregasin Pillay|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Systems Administrator
- Join a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality.
- $85 000 per annum negotiable based in Auckland (CBD)
About the company:
An international global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality. An opportunity to work with a proven innovator who are trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide.
About the role
Your primary purpose is to manage, maintain, support, and ensure effective operation of the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) environment .Also working with the Virtual Server environment used for Development, Support and Project teams within the organisation.
You will have prior experience standing in or working as a 2IC with the ability to mentor others.
- Monitor and manage components of the CAD systems including mobile responder
- Maintain CAD system availability in a 24/7 environment
- Acts as the first point of escalation for the team
- Maintain system administration, system configuration, process, procedural and task documentation.
- Provide technical support for the CAD environments; including operating system, application software.
- Monitor and manage all aspect of devise and database usage
Skills & experience required
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and administering enterprise products and solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server (Windows Server 2003 - 2012) and Desktop (Windows XP - Windows 8) operating systems
- ORACLE and SQL Database management experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of SAN and Server Hardware
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols and security practices
- Knowledge of administering VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- ITIL certification (desirable)
- On call allowance and health insurance
- Career development and growth within a global organisation
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact
Pregasin on 027 676 7686 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 46338
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.