- Managing Critital Sysytems
- Supporting End Users
- Interesting and Exciting Technology
About the company
An international global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality. An opportunity to work with a proven innovator who are trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide.
About the role
Your primary purpose is to manage, maintain, support, and ensure effective operation of the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) environment. Also working with the Virtual Server environment used for Development, Support and Project teams within the organisation.
- Monitor and manage components of the CAD systems including mobile responder
- Maintain CAD system availability in a 24/7 environment
- Act as the first point of escalation for the team
- Maintain system administration, system configuration, process, procedural and task documentation.
- Provide technical support for the CAD environments; including the operating system, application software.
- Monitor and manage all aspects of devise and database usage
Skills & experience required
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and administering enterprise products and solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server (Windows Server 2003 - 2012) and Desktop (Windows XP - Windows 8) operating systems
- SQL Database management experience (Essential) Oracle an Advantage
- Knowledge of SAN and Server Hardware
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols and security practices
- Knowledge of administering VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- ITIL certification (desirable)
- On call allowance and health insurance
- Career development and growth within a global organisation
If this seems like the role for you please hit "APPLY" today. If you would liek ot have a confidential chat please call Jessica Ross 04 473 2113.