|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Chris Lacey|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Enterprise sized technical environment
- Microsoft technology stack
About the company
This organisation is based in the CBD and has a significant reputation in the education sector. Joining this Infrastructure team, you will be part of a tight knit team responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level support for Microsoft related technology and services with the organisation.
About the role
This role will see you operating in a second and third level support and project Engineer role. You will be supporting technologies that include Windows Servers, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, and other in-house monitoring tools and applications. Part of your role will include technical troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, delivering project work, and liaising with various support and project teams.
Skills and experience required:
- Specialist experience operating as a Systems Engineer
- Background working in enterprise sized environments
- Technology experience geared towards Microsoft Server administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills in AD, Exchange, and Windows Servers
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey +64 09 302 8384 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49016 / SEEK Reference
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.