|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - Cloud / Azure|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
* North Shore location
* Focus on cloud automation technologies
* Vendor environment
About the Company/Role:
This opportunity will see you working in one of New Zealand's premier technology vendors. Based on the North Shore, this business has been going through an exciting growth patch and is building a team of Cloud Specialists. This company offers a generous company bonuses, the opportunity to work in a fun and friendly team environment, and the chance to work on some of the latest tech!
Skills & experience required:
* 5+ years experience as an Engineer
* Specialist experience operating as a Cloud Systems Engineer
* Background in Cloud automation technologies
* Previous experience working with Cloud Orchestration tools
* Exposure to Azure technologies
* Exposure to integration technologies such as Web Services, REST, SOAP
* Scripting skills, ideally Bash/Python/PowerShell
* Excellent Customer Service orientation & knowledge of best practices, procedures and policies
* Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47480 / SK920278A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.