|Job Title:||Systems Specialist - IBM Tivoli|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- CBD Location
- 6 Months
- IBM Tivoli Products
- Managed Storage
About the company:
Join this high-profile, large vendor organisation with excellent career and professional development opportunities.
About the role:
The position centers around the development, deployment, implementation, administration and support of monitoring applications both within this organisation, and for their Clients.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- Experience with IBM Tivoli monitoring products including Netcool Omnibus, Netcool Impact, TIP, ITNM, ITNCM, TCR
- Previous experience administering storage and backup solutions.
- The ability to adhere to change management and documentation procedures
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Exposure to Intel/Unix/Mainframe environments
- Strong business acumen and customer service skills
- Immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47471 / SEEK SK91099A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.