|Job Title:||Systems Specialist - Online|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Excellent location
- Good salary on offer
- Modern and trendy offices
- Enterprise sized environmen
About the role:
This role will see you providing support and solutions to this iconic organisations' internal application platforms and development team. Reporting to the Online Systems Lead, you will be responsible for the provision of expert level subject matter expertise for online/mobile systems and technologies, automation, best practice relating to platform support, and inputting into the deployment process/solution design.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience including senior support/design/delivery in large enterprise environments
- Extensive knowledge in IT, Software Engineering, Online/Mobile services (including backend systems)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experienced providing IT service delivery within an ITIL compliant environment
- Demonstrable leadership/mentoring skills
- Knowledgeable of structured project delivery and solution lifecycles
- Well developed technical writing skills
- Otherwise immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 47535 / SK91099A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.