|Job Title:||Team Lead Applications Support - $110-$115K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply!
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Team Leader - Applications Support - Wgtn CBD, large team, self-managing role - DON'T MISS OUT!
* $110,000-$115,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD location
* managing an applications support team within a large corporate IT team
* PERFECT role for those who are self-managing, self-motivated and keen to add value to a team and an organisation
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large New Zealand owned and run organisation employing around 3,000 people. They are based in the central Wellington CBD, close to all transport links. They take pride in offering a great work/life balance and are happy to negotiate flexi work hours as needed. That said, this is a full time role, and not a part time one.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What they are looking for is someone who is an experienced applications support team lead AND who has a strong interest in the customer service and service delivery space. This service oriented IT support team has 10 people in it, so there is a strong desire to find someone with experience of managing a team.
You will enjoy a lot of autonomy, so you need to be a self-managing, self-motivated person who is willing to put in place initiatives and processes that will improve general customer engagement and applications support services. That said, the team and the existing processes are well established with strong standards and policies already in place, so this isn't a 'rescue them' type of role. It is one that will allow you to use your experience to make incremental improvements over time, drawing on your own unique personal and professional skills to do so.
They want someone who is genuinely commitment to ensuring their team offers a high standard of customer service to the wider business in relation to technical skills, responsiveness and personal communication skills.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- team leadership skills, including having led an IT service support team/applications support team
- the ability to 'muck in' from a technical applicatoins support point of view when issues arise or escalations are necessary
- experience in liaising with vendors in terms of service delivery contracts and SLA's
- internal reporting in relation to systems support and service agreements to the wider business
- experience of working within a large IT group supporting substantial IT systems
- a clear commitment to customer service standards and positive engagement with business users.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to people on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.