|Job Title:||Team Lead Records and Info Management - $80-$85K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
PLEASE READ: you MUST be a NZ citizen OR be a NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in NZ right now in order to be considered!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Team Lead Records and Information Management - $80-$85K - government sector exp essential, great career step up, FLEXI HOURS AVAIL, FAB manager!
*** and YES, you will get paid holidays over Christmas!!!!!
- $80,000-$85,000 annum range, Wellington central city
- based in the information management group of a prestigious and high profile government agency
- great combination of business-as-usual and project based IM work
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The role is based within the information management team of a high profile agency in central city Wellington. They work across the government sector to provide a wide range of crucial information senior government advisors and managers. It is an upbeat, positive environment with a great organisational culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
First of all, you need to know that the manager of this information management team is one of THE smartest, nicest and most supportive managers you could ever hope to work for.
For a start, she is absolutely open to talking to people who need to work flexible hours due to family commitments - or any other reasons. She is also adamant that you WON'T be taking work home. Work/life balance genuinely matters in this organisation.
She is also firmly committed to offering you ongoing formal and informal professional training to help you develop your career along the lines that you are wanting to direct it.
You would be the Team Lead for a team of 4 information management specialists. If you have lead teams before, then that's GREAT. And if you haven't, but you are keen to take a first step towards leading a team whilst also getting great support and guidance from your manager then that's great, too.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- planning and managing the delivery of information and records management frameworks, services and tools within the framework of the Public Records Act
- record keeping monitoring and reporting
- using an EDRMS (they use iManage but as long as you have worked with any EDRMS, they are fine with that)
- providing safe, secure document storage and handling advice and service
- develop and maintain information management policies and procedures
- guiding more junior team members in terms of the best approach to working through information management tasks
- engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and business users across the business.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- experience of working in the information management arena within the NZ government sector
- experience of having worked with an EDRMS
- experience of having worked within the confines of the Public Records Act
This is a truly great opportunity, and not one you should pass by if you are an information management professional looking to take your next career step up.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then email me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to find out more.
Desktop Team Lead
Infrastructure Team Lead
IT Operations Team Lead
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney
Infrastructure Team Lead - Linux
Location: Auckland - Inner
Location: Wellington Central