|Job Title:||Team Manager Technical Consultants - NZ IT consulting organisation|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a full time, permanent basis in order to apply!
Team Manager Technical Consultants - NZ IT consulting org - combo leadership, relationship building, resource management, process management role
- $110,000-$120,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD
- based in Wellington office of successful, long-established NZ owned IT solutions consulting company
- leading a team of 14 IT Consultants
- first class leadership, motivation, relationship building and support skills a MUST HAVE!
- looking for a 'been there, done that' manager with people skills galore who understands the importance of having a coherent, happy team to deliver the best possible results to customers and users
** NOTE: This isn't a role for a technical IT systems specialist who fancies their first step in to management. It is definitely for the people management-oriented managers out there who have a fundamentally sound understanding of IT outsourcing solutions and associated sales processes.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
This is a New Zealand owned IT solutions consulting organisation. They have been around for years, are well established, and enjoy a strong reputation in the local market. Their head office is based in Auckland. Their Wellington presence is based in the CBD and totals 16 people, 14 of whom are Technical Consultants. The remaining 2 staff are Senior Sales Staff who report directly to the Auckland based General Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be the Team Manager for the Wellington based Technical Consultants and will initially have a total of 14 Technical Consultants reporting to you.
You will be required to profitably achieve contracted service levels and project deliverables.
You will be expected to work very closely at a peer to peer level with the 2 Wellington based Senior Sales Staff.
They want to hear from YOU if your CV reflects:
- a strong team leadership background, ideally in relation to leading an IT systems or sales team
- a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the IT infrastructure arena although they are NOT looking for someone who is a hands-on technical specialist
- monitoring activity levels
- ensuring client satisfaction levels remain at a high level, including ensuring incident ticketing is managed to an optimum standard
- a genuine commitment to building and maintaining a skilled IT team who offer both their client contacts and workplace colleagues a positive, co-operative style of high quality engagement.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below, or call me Theodora Bear, on 04 494 1522 to hear more. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be revealed until such time as a CV has been received.
Functional and Technical CRM Consultants Christchurch!
Location: Auckland - Inner
IT Project Manager - Junior to Mid-Level
Location: Wellington Central
Senior Business Intelligence Consultants MS Stack x 3
Location: Auckland - Inner