About the role
The Technical Business Analyst is required to support large and complex projects across an enterprise environment. This contract will suit a BA who has worked on a range of integration projects. You will have strong core BA skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a 3 to 9 month contract covering parental leave.
Skills & experience required:
- Technical Business Analyst
- Defining System Interface definitions
- Data mapping between systems
- Defining Non-functional requirements
- Defining technical user stories
- Supporting a wide range of IT projects
- A good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall are required
- Excellent communication skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 86402/ AK 91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT and Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.