|Job Title:||Technical Director|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Highly reputable Environmental Consultancy
- Leadership and Business Development
__About the Company__
They are a 100% Kiwi owned Environmental Consultancy and have been specialists in the engineering, scientific and planning sector for more than 25 years. With their dedication to find environment solutions that would serve both their clients and the environment positively, they have solidified their name in the NZ market.
With a footprint throughout New Zealand, they employ 100 staff and are rapidly growing. You will be working with other high calibre professionals within a company which has a strong reputation for technical excellence and a passion for providing leading-edge solutions.
They now have an opportunity for a Technical Director / Leader with significant experience in water resources to further build and lead their thriving practice within their Auckland office.
As a key member of this team, you will have the potential for shareholding, in addition to an attractive salary package.
__ About the Role__
With a solid background within water resource engineering, you will be responsible for:
- To lead and expand the water resources and water services in the Auckland office, in conjunction with other water resources sector leaders.
- Undertake business development and relationship management
- Effectively develop, lead, manage and motivate water resources and water engineering teams
- Fulfil the role of a senior specialist in water resources within the Auckland office by carrying out project work including, proposals and tenders,
- Identifying project objectives,
- Carrying out technical function including planning, investigation, feasibility, design, consenting, specification preparation and contract management.
- Technical review of designs and reports
- Manage project teams
- Strong understanding of Surface water and stormwater management, hydrogeology and groundwater and Irrigation and water supply.
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Tertiary Degree (Preferably Masters) in a relevant field such as Environmental / Engineering
- Solid experience within a New Zealand Consultancy
- Significant technical skills in water resources engineering
- Previous Team Management experience would be an advantage
__Benefits & Culture__
This is an exceptional Career Opportunity within one of New Zealand's most respected Environmental Consultancies leading highly skilled and qualified engineers to the successful execution of interesting projects.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47674/ SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information