|Job Title:||Teleconsultant - IT Industry|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
As a Teleconsulant you will be contacting businesses based in Canada and USA specifically to assist businesses with their software license and maintenance program. The role is purely phone based and your customers will be based in USA and Canada.
The exciting thing about this role is you have full ownership of your client portfolio and autonomy to manage the license process from start to completion.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about customer service and enjoys having high level conversations with customers.
The business is a values based international organisation. They believe in empowering their staff to ensure they are successful in the role.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business in to either a leadership, analytical or a technical role.
f you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- 12th of September start
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
In return, we look for:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK48508.
0275 666 559
Teleconsultant - Brazilian-Portuguese Speakers
Customer Service Adviser
Location: Auckland City
New Business Manager - Contact Centre
Customer Services Representatives - Temp and Perm