|Job Title:||Telephone Consultant - IT Industry|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Emma Wadsley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Ongoing Temporary roles with possibility of becoming permanent
- 12th September start date
- Takapuna location
Our client is in the IT industry, looking for confident candidates to help reach out to their customers. As part of this pilot project, you will be contacting U.S and Canadian businesses, both over the phone and via email. You will be introducing the organisation, gathering information and updating records.
You will be able to communicate at the highest level, both over the phone and via email so it is essential that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will have prior contact centre experience and be able to hit the ground running!
To be considered you must:
- Be able to start on 12th September
- Be able to commit to this long-term temporary role with a view to becoming a permanent employee
- Have prior contact centre experience
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A positive attitude
- Be able to work Tuesday to Saturday 5am - 1.30pm
If you are interested - apply today with your CV!
Customer Service/Calibration Technician
Location: East Tamaki
High Energy Sales Stars Wanted!
Teleconsultant - German Speaking
Salary: $20.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay
Team Leader - Customer Service