|Job Title:||Territory Manager - Industrial|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Do you enjoy consultative selling and enjoy a challenge?
- Enjoy solution based sales? Huge variety of products
Our client, a prominent leader in the industrial sector are seeking a switched on Territory Manager who is solution focused to join their growing team. You have the chance to get involved in some major anchor projects and visit some cool sites too.
Calling on on a range of sectors including civil, electrical and engineering so there is heaps of scope and variety. Engaging with your clients with a consultative approach to understand the clients needs is paramount. Knowing whether their individual requirements suit more of a hiring capacity than buying the equipment or tools or if they are needing their machinery serviced instead.
--The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:--
* Enjoy going the extra mile for your client
* Natural technical nouse
* Proven sales achievements with a diverse client portfolio
* Solid Business Development Skills
* Natural Technical nouse/ mechanical aptitude
* Ability to work well autonomously yet be a strong team player internally
* Experience in dealing with floor staff through to Boardroom Level
* Experience in hydraulics or engineering a potential advantage but not vital
There is a travel component to this role of approximately 1 week out of 4. This can be organised within your call cycle to be split into 3 trips throughout the month.
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a forward moving organisation who hold strong values and whose diverse range of products and services will keep you inspired and busy! There is a competitive base + bonus component and full use of company car.
If you enjoy a challenge and want to be a part of a dynamic team with supportive management and extensive ongoing training then please apply today.
To register your interest in the first instance please email your CV through the apply now button below. Please quote AK47616