|Job Title:||Territory Manager - Part time|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Salary base up to $52,000 + $10,000 (car allowance) - pro rated
- Training and ongoing support given
Our client, a market leader in their sector are seeking a switched on self-starter who is passionate about relationships to sell a range of consumables, resale products and automotive parts to a wide cross section of retail and service outlets.
The majority of the time is spent managing a territory in Auckland with a 2 week call cycle which also includes travelling up to Northland. Account Management including servicing, managing and nurturing these relationships which are the main focus on this role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proactive and a real self-starter
- Highly personable with an ability to build rapport
- Proven experience of developing new business
- Experience selling similar consumable would be helpful but not essential
- Solid administrative skills to assist with taking orders
- Existing NZ sales experience essential managing a territory is required
- Be a NZ resident or Citizen
- Flexible attitude
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a family owned NZ company and rewarded with the potential to increase your earnings through a competitive commission structure on top of a base plus car allowance. You will be an integral member of their team who are based in Hamilton and are passionate about what they do.
In the first instance to register your interest please apply below with your CV and quote AK49234.