|Job Title:||Territory Sales Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Improve peoples lives
- Highly rewarding role in the community and health sectors
Working in the mobility market makes a huge impact on peoples lives both phsically and psychologically and is highly rewarding. This company is key to providing people from all ages with with life changing support and service with wheel chair support, technical repairs and adjustments.
The role will be based in the Waikato and will require travel around the Bay of Plenty region to different communities servicing private and public contracts.
Duties and Responsiblities
- Work with the wider NZ team in providing a seamless service
- Work closely with customers and their families
- Understand and deliver the education and training required
- Reach targets in performance on a monthly basis
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have an allied health qualification such as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent time management
- Adaptable and resilient personality
__Culture and Benefits__
- Supportive team environment and working with experts
- Car plus bonus and tools
- Autonomy with travel
Great opportunity to create positive and long lasting effects in peoples lives.
To apply online, please click APPLY button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Lynn Miller at Beyond Recruitment on +64 9 374 0879 quoting ref number AK 48583
Beyond Recruitment is the largest 100% kiwi-owned multi-service recruitment, contracting, temp agency and talent services company in New Zealand. Established in 2003, the Beyond Group employs over 100 staff and has offices in Auckland and Wellington, NZ.
Territory Manager - Technical
Sales Manager - New Supplement range
Sales & Marketing Analyst
Business Analyst - Sales & Marketing