|Job Title:||Territory Sales Manager - Christchurch|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Excellent sales opportunity with uncapped bonuses
- South Island hospitals, private and public, with Wellington.
About the company
The company is one of Australasian largest distributors and employs more than 600 healthcare specialists and support staff in Australia and New Zealand. All products are professionally supported by specialists, trained to work in surgical and operating room environments. This is a dynamic and progressive company that seeks out high performers, and rewards accordingly.
About the role
This role is based in Christchurch with regular travel, and will allow you to work autonomously, with support from the Sales Manager. Taking over from a previous high performer you will be a person who loves being highly visible with clients, enjoys the strategy of the health environment and wants to challenge themselves with gold standard devices.
- Business plan development, identification of prospective situations
- Execute sales and marketing strategies in order to provide product presentations and achieve sales.
- Provide expert product advice and support
- Negotiate in line with approved pricing strategy
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in healthcare or science related discipline
- The ability to work autonomously, there is no hand holding here!
- The ability to build and maintain partnerships with surgeons, and senior clinical leaders
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and CRM systems
Culture and benefits
This is a highly successful Australasian device distributor, they believe giving opportunities and will reward the right candidates with a generous base salary, bonuses, car and tools.
Apply now! or Phone Lynn on 09 374 0879 to discuss or email me your cv directly on firstname.lastname@example.org