|Job Title:||Transformation Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be a New Zealand citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living here right now in order to apply!
Transformation Consultant - operating model and strategic business process review focus
* Wgtn CBD
* in-house advice and consulting role in the business transformation area
* focus on modernising, improving and streamlining how the business delivers its range of services
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
This is a large government agency which is in the midst of undertaking some major transformational change to their business and how they deliver to customers and internal business users.
They have around 3,000 staff based across offices nationwide. This role is based in their Wellington head office.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be based in the Transformation team and will be reporting to the Head of the Transformation Group.
The focus of the position will have you involved in:
- designing and implementing programmes and initiatives that will help ensure the new operating model is delivering modern, streamlined and effective services
- assisting with the development, implementation and integration of specific projects that are parts of the transformation programme of work
- carrying out organisational diagnostics and analysis that will help you and the team to develop innovative solutions
- preparing papers and business cases.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- experience in working with process re-design and enhancement
- experience in implementing new processes in to business-as-usual once they are developed
- monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of new initiatives, and developing improvements that may be appropriate.
You will have the chance to work with a smart, engaged transformation team that knows their stuff, and who will welcome you and your ideas and initiatives AND your ability to implement them.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below or call Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522 to find out more.