|Job Title:||Transformation Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be a New Zealand citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living here right now in order to apply!
Transformation Project Manager - operating model and strategic business process review focus
* Wgtn CBD
* in-house advice and consulting role in the business transformation area
* focus on modernising, improving and streamlining how the business delivers its range of services
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
This is a large government agency which is in the midst of undertaking some major transformational change to their business and how they deliver to customers and internal business users.
They have around 3,000 staff based across offices nationwide. This role is based in their Wellington head office.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be based in the Transformation team and will be reporting to the Head of the Transformation Group.
This is a Project Manager role and as such is focused on the delivery of transformation initiatives in to the wider business, the goal of which are to improve services and deliver them in a way that takes full advantage of modern technologies and processes.
The focus of the position will have you involved in:
- developing and maintaining an integrated roadmap
- monitoring and reporting on work stream progress
- acting as the key point of liaison for various project leads
- identifying and escalating issues and risks
- managing projects initiated by the wider transformation team
- ensuring that the normal project disciplines are in place and are adhered to.
- project reporting
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- project management related experience in working with process re-design and enhancement
- project management related experience in implementing new processes in to business-as-usual once they are developed
- project management related experience in monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of new initiatives, and developing improvements that may be appropriate.
You will have the chance to work with a smart, engaged transformation team who know their stuff, and who will welcome you and project management and implementation knowledge.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below or call Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522 to find out more.
Project Manager (Intermediate)
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
IT Project Manager - Junior to Mid-Level
Location: Wellington Central
Location: Auckland - Inner
Organisational Redesign / Change Manager