- Seeking Urban design qualification or expereince in urban design or masterplan projects
- Open to Architectural or Landscape Architecture background
- Mentorship and growth opportunities & competitive remuneration
Our client is in an exciting stage of growth as they take on more and more land development projects. We are now seeking an Urban Designer from either and Architectural or Landscape Architecture environment to take responsibility for:
- Design and graphic support
- Development of concept through to detailed design
- Opportunity to grow and lead your own projects
The current team of 8 is made up on Architects and Urban Designers and they are led by a dynamic registered architect with an impressive career to date. The team have a strong design focus and international experience. They have fun and encourage innovative thinking.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of planning and regulatory environment
- Excellent design skills
- If you have a qual in Urban design that will definitely be an advantage
You will work closely with the team manager and be supported in continuing professional development.
Existing projects include multi-unit housing developments, single houses, retirement apartments, urban design structure planning and report, design and graphics support.
Other benefits are:
- competitive remuneration
- fun team in new office with funky / collaboratively focused design
- you will be part of the whole land and building development process
- mentorship/growth opportunities
For further information call Brenda James, Architecture and Property Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 501024 (or text your name, years of experience and salary expectations) or email email@example.com