|Job Title:||Warehouse Storeroom|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This position requires a person with proven experience with in the 'pick n pack' process, palletising orders, and completing paperwork accurately. You will be a team player but also have the ability to work individually when required. A strong work ethic and a professional attitude to your work is essential.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, the responsibilities include:
* Picking & packing customer orders
* Transferring stock between departments of the business
* Ensuring Documentation, labelling, palletisation and presentation are done accurately.
* Understanding and managing stock traceability
* Completing all paperwork in an accurate manner
To be considered for this position, you will require the following skills and experience:
* A minimum 3 years experience as a Warehouse Storeman
* An understanding of the pick-pack-despatch process
* The ability to work unsupervised if required
* Effective verbal communication is essential
* Current Forklift Licence - Counter balance & Reach Truck
* Current Full Drivers Licence (Car)
* Numerical accuracy & attention to detail
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment on 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.