- Auckland CBD
- Workday HCM
- Global Leader
We are seeking Workday HCM Consultant Manager who demonstrate skills and experience in people management, project management and the Workday HCM platform.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities and enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining a budget and schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with limited direction. Work directly with internal and external client counterpart, other project leads, and ongoing operations to deliver successful implementation and manage scope.
- Manages Workday implementations through all life cycles stages.
- Execute Project Plan: Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals
- Communicates: Provides information to others both internal and external to the organization; represents the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Monitor and Control Project Work: Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Manage Project Scope: Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes as defined in the change management plan; facilitate customer acceptance.
- Communicate Project Plan: Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations regarding the project plan to align the stakeholders and team members. Implement approved actions and workarounds to mitigate project risks in order to minimize the impact on the project.
- Client Relationship: Establishes and maintains client relationships. Communicates feedback to leadership as appropriate.
- Obtain Project Approval From Customer: Obtain project plan approval from the customer.
- Execute Resource Allocation Plan: Manage resource allocation proactively by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned according to the project plan.
- Contributes to the overall team: Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, documented deliverables, and facilitation of Workday Wednesday Workshops.
- Understands quality: Understands quality standards for own work and monitors and manages work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate.
- 3-7 years previous program/project management experience required including scope and requirements definition, problem solving and process improvements in current Internet-based technology environment.
- Experience leading a project implementation of Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or similar applications.
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects.
- Previous functional/technical HCM, Payroll and Financials deployment experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization
- If not already certified, must successfully pass Workday HCM and/or Financials Core and PM training classes and retain Workday certification
- Proficiency with MS Project.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Workday Certified
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math or Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent years of industry experience.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for more information. Ref AK 86474 / SK924760A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.