- Auckland CBD
- Workday HCM
- Global Leader
We are seeking Workday Human Capital Management professionals who demonstrate skills and experience in Workday HCM. We look for people who can understand strategic direction and can adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Work directly with clients to implement, support and integrate Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments. Provide delivery support and assistance for Workday Human Capital Management applications and high-quality solutions across multiple industries.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in systems integration and/or implementation experience in the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Recruiting or Performance Management
- Experience in HCM application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Workday configuration experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Workday HCM Certification
In return, you will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. A large variety of formal and informal training programs are available to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work you will do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Furthermore, you will be joining a large global firm synonymous with quality with a highly respected brand reputation worldwide but you will be joining close-knit team and will be very well supported.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for more information. Ref AK 86265 / SK924760A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.