It’s one thing to sell great agricultural machinery and products, but it’s our people who provide the great service that Norwood is renowned for.
Norwood has a 70 plus year history and enviable reputation as New Zealand’s leading farm technology and service provider, something we're proud of, and building on across the country.
As the number one retailer of agricultural tractors and equipment in New Zealand, career opportunities at Norwood are many and varied. Norwood offers a range of different career opportunities, so whether you’re interested in mechanics, marketing or anything in between, we could have a role for you.
Employing more than 400 people across New Zealand, the Norwood team is made up of some of the industry’s most experienced professionals.
- We value our employees' broad range of skills and expertise and are committed to providing the tools to help them realize their full potential. Career progression opportunities are a vital part of our strategy.
- Norwood target "people development" as a key corporate strategy, with career initiatives in place to enhance competencies and develop future company leaders.
- A career with Norwood will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a world class company right here in New Zealand. We have operations in 20 towns across New Zealand.
- We support the ongoing development of our industry and workforce and offer several apprenticeship opportunities.
- We believe in building great teams, both within our individual locations and nationally.
If you have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge, we would love to hear from you. Check out our current vacancies below.