Do you enjoy problem solving and applying your exceptional customer service skills to add value? We are seeking a motivated individual for a temp role commencing late Feb for 4 months!
You will be working within a high-profile Government agency, you will be fully trained and supported by a team that take pride in delivering solutions to their clients.
- Commencing late Feb for 4 months
- High profile Government agency
- Up to $30 per hour dependent on experience
- CBD location
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands importance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- This is not a call centre role, but you will need phone call experience dealing with inbound enquiries from clients
- Adhere to policies and procedures, including privacy considerations and appropriate management of information
- Experience in complaint resolution and maintain the complaints register
- Administration – word, excel, outlook
- Team player
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in these duties as well as a flexible working style and strong initiative.
To Be Eligible for this Temporary Opportunity You Must:
- Have a New Zealand Permanent Residency/Citizenship
- Have a Clear Criminal Record
- Must have a Vaccine Passport
Beyond Recruitment is New Zealand’s largest Kiwi owned Recruitment Company who supports their staff before, during and after assignments. Due to the effects on the current market, we are experiencing fluctuations in role availability, we will keep you updated on the job market as changes occur.
Register now for future opportunities to enhance your CV!
For any queries please contact; Lynn Patel at: email@example.com
Ref No: 114581