This is a thriving development and construction group that is now on the lookout for a client side project manager to work within their development arm. The role is primarily responsible for initiation, management and completion of construction projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Determining and defining scope of work and deliverables
- Obtaining necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Contract Management
- Consultant and Design Management
- Management of Contractor queries
- Ensuring contractors Health and Safety onsite is to the highest standards
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Payment claim tracking and signoff
As a project manager, you will ideally need to come from a construction consultancy/client-side background. You have 7 – 10 years of NZ based experience with involvement on projects across industries such as aged care, high rise residential, residential developments, and wider commercial projects. , A tertiary qualification in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Building Science, or Engineering is required.. Leadership qualities, a tenacious attitude and passion for what you do will make the cut in this environment. Other key skills required are an understanding of planning, local authority regulations, and project feasibility.
Salary Range: $130K - $150K
For further information, please call Matt 0n 0275544064 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org