|Job Title:||Client-Side Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
This is a successful developer with their core business retirement villages and commercial retail developments. They have invested in Greenfields sites with several villages under construction plus more in the pipeline. They run their own construction arm with a PM and site staff responsible for delivering the construction. Their villages are high end in build and comprise townhouses, villas and apartments with full care suites and facilities.
Given the level of growth, they require a Client-Side Project Manager, ideally at Intermediate/Senior level to support the development team. This is an opportunity to work for a leading developer and be an internal point of contact for the development, design and contractor businesses within the group. You would diversify your experience and gain a complete understanding of working through the project life cycle from working for the developer through to handover with their internal contractor arm. This role would see you reporting to the Senior DM and CEO
• Supporting the development team with design management including ensuring contractors are issued drawings, leading shop drawings and design approval process
• Preparing and issuing consultant engagement packages and contracts as well as sub-contractor tendering at times. Monitoring of consultants and reporting back on progress
• Lead the council documentation required for driving Resource Consent processes, tracking changes and establishing a programme for all future development projects
• Leading development planning and programming functions as well as reporting back on progress
• Managing the main contractor and ensuring the required completion and handover documents are maintained accurately
• Attending meetings, preparing agendas, preparing reports for management and measuring project progress
I am looking for a project manager either from a client side/developer/consultancy with at least 5 + years experience worked on high value vertical builds commercial projects that is interested in working for a developer. Your portfolio may include working with clients building high rise, retirement villages, or mixed-use projects.
You will possess relevant qualifications in construction management, architecture, property or engineering. Key traits you possess are your results orientated nature and get it done attitude. You enjoy working in a fast-paced passionate team and enjoy time out with the team to celebrate success.
You possess strong systems skills with exposure to such systems as Procore, MS Project and SharePoint. You to date have well developed knowledge with H&S processes and your documentation skills are excellent.
This role comes with a salary package of $120 - $160K pending experience + other benefits.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org