If you have experience in transcribing dictation AND have fast typing speed, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a typist to work within well defined systems in a clinical environment. You will be able to prioritise your work and maintain meticulous records, whilst assisting with general office and administrations duties.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary on offer depending on experience
- Flexibility to work from home after the training has been provided onsite
- Wellington, Kenepuru and Hutt location
- MUST be based in Wellington
Key duties/ responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely transformation of incoming dictation from clinical areas into formal letters
- Manage transcription through the dictation system in priority and then date order
- Communicate with staff both clinical and non-clinical
- Other general administration duties
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Highly experienced typist/transcriptionist, word processing operator, secretary, personal assistant or similar position
- A high standard of written English (comprehension, punctuation, spelling and grammar)
- A high level of attention to detail at all times
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in medical or legal environment will be advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please don't hesitate to apply.
For any queries please contact; Lynn Patel at: email@example.com
REF No: 116593