• Temporary Customer Service Officer position
• ASAP – 6 months
• Need proven customer service and basic administration experience.
• $28.00 per hour, depending on experience.
• CBD location, full time hours, Monday – Friday. Able to consider students returning to university who can work 20 hours a week minimum.
NOTE: This role requires candidates to be available to work over the Christmas holiday period, excluding public holidays.
Are you seeking a fantastic chance to work in the Government Sector? We are in search of highly skilled customer service candidates who can start immediately for a 6-month period. This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates looking to enhance their skills or gain exposure into the public sector.
Key responsibilities include:
• Processing a high volume of calls, mainly inbound.
• Organise related documents for scanning, and storage.
• Create, update and maintain records.
• Access highly confidential documents and records.
• Ability to manage internal software and identify causes of data errors.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have proven experience working in a customer service focused role.
• Ability to pick up systems and processes easily.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Highly organised and ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Technically savvy and proven knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
Essential for the role:
• Must have eligibility to work in New Zealand – NZ Citizen/Permanent Residency.
• Available immediately or on a 5-day notice period.
• Must have a clear MOJ check.
If you’re available immediately or within a 5-day notice period and have proven customer service experience, apply now! Apply online or get in touch - Laura Halstead – email@example.com
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Laura Halstead|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|