This is one of the most anticipated and iconic projects built in NZ – the NZICC. It is a $1B project set to be a major national and international drawcard with capacity to seat up to 3500 people and host multiple different types of events and exhibitions. With NZICC being a core part Sky City’s entertainment precinct and opening planned for July 2025, the recruitment of an Integration Manager is now required to ensure that all relevant stakeholders’ priorities are aligned with strategic objectives to ensure NZICC’s successful pre-launch and launch.
This is a stakeholder engagement focussed role that is highly consultative and influential in nature. It requires multiple points of communication and navigation across their internal departmental GM’s and GM of Property. The expectation is to consult and influence business units to ascertain requirements and needs, then consolidating, integrating and developing into a realistic project pre-opening plan. You will further detail the plan with “work stream activity plans” by working with GM’s ensuring the content is mutually understood and meets the overall objectives. You will proactively follow up, revise, and enhance the experience by removing any roadblocks and/or identified risks to meeting those objectives.
You will act as a critical cog in the successful opening of NZICC. You’ll be providing regular updates, reporting progress, being proactive with engaging any further specialists either internally or externally to ensure you meet milestones.
- At least 5- 7 years experience in construction/facilities project or program management with ideal experience having come from preopening and integration planning for large scale hospitality, hospitals, retail, or entertainment precincts.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills sets, proactive in approach, able to accurately listen and respond to identified needs.
- Able to understand consequences and linkages from stakeholder communication and actions through to the wider project pre-opening plan.
- Highly skilled in problem solving, negotiation and exploring solutions.
- A high proficiency in project management software and programming tools.
- A high-performance work attitude and an unparalleled need for achieving positive results.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven Project Manager that is passionate about owning success and outcomes working on NZ’s most high-profile project.
Remuneration: $140K - $150K + up to 20% Bonus on Base
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this key position, apply here or contact Matt Shortt at Beyond Recruitment on 027 55544064 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
Job Ref: 126083