- Junior Network Engineer
- Cisco / Firewall/ Windows and Unix
- 12 month Contract
- Auckland CBD
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Network Engineer who has experience in data centre routing and switching and basic network security knowledge for a 12 month contract.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco EVPN, VXLAN, NX-OS, DCNM
- Knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP routing protocols
- Checkpoint and Palo Alto preferred
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- Knowledge of DNS, Infoblox would be an advantage
- Experience of SolarWinds, Ionix, Arcsight, Prime - desirable
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Unix platforms
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ransirini Ekanayake on 027 553 4469 or email mailto:email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit http://www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.