We’re looking for a Lead or Senior Advisor, Chief Digital Officer for a 6-month contract (with an optional 6-month renewal) within a public sector organisation.
As the Lead/Senior Advisor Chief Digital Officer, you will be responsible for developing communications and support materials, developing ICT/digital policy among many other duties.
In this role you will:
- Provide information and assistance to the Principal Advisor, Chief Digital Officer and other ICT managers as required.
- Provide support to internal and external stakeholders on issues management and responses relating to external agency requests, correspondence, media enquiries and Privacy Act complaints.
- Co-ordinate or provide high quality written responses to requests for ICT/digital information or advice in a way that manages risk and maintains focus on relevant strategies or positions on issues.
- Build sustainable relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and ensure that they are all kept informed on progress in responding to relevant issues, seeking their contributions and validation of information as appropriate.
- Influence without authority, using a collaborative and collegial approach.
If you are interested in learning more about this role or applying for this position, please contact Laura Corkill on email@example.com or push the 'Apply Now' button
Job Ref: 114200
Please Note: I will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year period and back in the office on Wednesday 12 th January. I will review all applications once I am back in the office and will be in touch with you at that stage with an update. I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas break.