- Design, Implement & Improve High Quality Solutions
- Innovative Marine Organisation
- Fantastic team environment
Would you like to be involved in projects where design is taken to a unique level of creativity and your technical skills and problemsolving skills are valued?
My client designs and implements high quality solutions of a marine product range. They are looking for an innovative and outcome focused Mechanical Engineer who wants to create amazing products and work with a great team of proactive thinkers.
To be considered you will need to have:
- A mechanical engineering degree
- Have previous experience designing and building mechanical solutions including prototyping
- 2+ years product development experience
- 3D CAD, mechanical & design experience
- Thrive working in a R&D Team
- Be able to suggest cost effective production pathways
- Be outcome focused
- Have strong project management skills
- Project reporting skills
What's on offer:
- An excellent remuneration package
- An opportunity to design & create innovative and smart technical products
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic team where you can have fun and love to work each day.
If you work well independently or as part of a collaborative team, want to grow their career with an innovative organisation and create new products please click on the APPLY button we we can commence discussing this role NOW.
All applicants need to be able to legally work in NZ.
You must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a NZ Work Visa.
An immediate start is available however, my client is happy to wait for the right person.
Please feel free to apply now or call Gabrielle Allsop, Lead Consultant, Technical at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515
Please view www.beyond.co.nz for further exciting opportunities