What's In It for You?
- Permanent role, based in Porirua CBD with easy access from the train or bus
- Competitive market rate salary, $80,000-90,000 per annum, negotiable for the right candidate
- An opportunity to give back to the community, with a New Zealand wide not-for-profit organisation
- Flexible hours, with a culture that operates on a high trust model and welcomes change
- Ability to mentor and develop a junior Payroll Officer, with responsibility for overall pay runs and reporting
- Opportunity to implement changes to systems and processes, to enhance the delivery of Payroll
What Does the Role Involve?
- Oversee overall fortnightly, monthly and non-standard pay runs ensuring systems and processes interact effectively to deliver on time
- Train and mentor Junior staff and any other payroll related contractors, keeping up to date with legislative changes and requirements
- Develop and maintain Payroll operating procedures, systems and process maps, monitoring the IMS system and implementing changes
- Lead payroll month-end and year-end processes in collaboration with the wider Finance team
What Experience Do You Need?
- 3-4+ years’ experience in end-to-end Payroll, with confidence to process complex pay runs and solve payroll-related issues
- Experienced with various Payroll systems, as well as the MS Suite (knowledge of IMS or TimeFiler is beneficial)
- Experience in budget management, leading or mentoring Junior payroll staff is beneficial
If you are interested or would like information please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are. Job#118262