- Leading programme provider
- 3-month contract with potential to go permanent
- Working from home option - 1day/week
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading programme provider in supporting professional staff members. The role is based in Auckland CBD.
- Exceptional support to internal clients by attending to their queries via phone call & emails
- Workforce planning – maintain existing network of internal clients and identify recruitment needs
- Implementation of effective and efficient business
- Managing and maintaining internal database systems - handling confidential documentation
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in in a senior administration or operational role, preferably in a service industry or a large organisation
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to details
- Strong on initiative
This is a full time role with an asap start.
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!
Job # 111370