- Experienced Project Co-ordinator ready for your next step?
- Construction experience?
- Excellent salary on offer and Auckland CBD location
Are you an experienced Construction Project Co-ordinator ready for a change? Join a well-known, International, and long-standing company. Take the next step in your career.
About the role:
- Managing all assigned projects
- Working with teams on-site for the successful delivery of the projects
- Assisting the Project Manager with creating and implementing Project management plans, commissioning and manuals
- Health and Safety – Assisting the site team to Co-ordinate workplace health and safety services, Co-ordinate in developing and implementing workplace and project compliance audit programmes and assisting in implementing and maintaining health & safety Hazard and Risk Register and Incident Register
- Ensuring seamless transition from civil construction to building construction to delivery
- Assisting with planning & preparing standard reports and ad hoc reports in a professional, timely and accurate manner
- Experienced Project Co-ordinator
- Experience within the NZ construction industry
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Great can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity. Join a company that truly cares about their people and join a team you will love being a part of. A competitive salary, ideal work location and great company culture is on offer. Don’t miss out and apply now! For more information contact Isabella Salazar on 027 644 5181 or Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 114390