- Senior Microsoft ERP Business Consultant
- Permanent Role
- Auckland CBD
About the role:
Global IT company with strong Australasian presence, seeks a Senior Level ERP Business Consultant.
The purpose of this role will be to provide consultancy, pre-sales activity and ongoing product support to businesses within the Australian and New Zealand market.
What we need:
As you wil be primarily accountable for implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP and associated solutions, you will need the following to hit the ground running:
- A working knowledge of accounting, costing, general business processes and the functions performed by ERP applications
- Ten+ years’ experience working successfully in a software implementation role
- Functional understanding of the components of general ERP systems – including financials, logistics, inventory, manufacturing, planning, projects, SaaS, integration with CRM, website and E-business solutions
- Some experience in the primary industry, utilities, discrete manufacturing sectors
- General understanding of Project Management methodology including scope, schedules and risk management
- Maintaining accreditation for current Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV) Release Level and any certifications as directed
Working knowledge or upskilling as required in relation to other company solutions or third party applications including, but not limited to:
- Mprise Agriware
- Power BI
- Jet Reports/Jet Enterprise
- Power Apps
- Jira (for issue and defect management)
- SQL Databases, Azure hosting, Web Services
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Verity Bliss on 021 196 4296