This well run Auckland based second tier commercial contractor has grown considerably over the past few years under strong leadership with even stronger growth forecast over the next 3+ years. They have harnessed strong relationships with developers, they work smartly, employ talented people and repeatedly deliver a good product. Due to the ongoing increase in workload, they are looking for a site manager or senior site manager that can handle both more medium to larger sized projects to $20M.
Your role will involve:
- Managing teams of sub-contractors and independent contractors
- Assisting Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors in the smooth running of a project
- A general mix of fit out, concrete, structural, high rise and complex buildings
- Being responsible for all health and safety
- A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
As an applicant you will be a trade or tertiary qualified professional with knowledge and experience across commercial projects involving substantial piling, foundation, concrete structures, framing and facades work in the $10M - $30M. You are fully conversant with structural, civil, geotec and architectural drawings. You are systems savvy with competence in programming projects, spread sheets, plan reviewing, contractual agreements and communication. You know how to drive subcontractors and work to tight deadlines.
This a first class opportunity to join a top employer and be rewarded appropriately for your skills with a leading salary plus a vehicle.
Package: $140K - $150K + vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org