They have major projects under construction and are now looking for an additional site manager to support the team.
As a senior site manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the construction site
- Site meetings and delegation of tasks
- Managing site foreman and mentoring
- Ensuring projects are being completed within set budgets and target deadlines through planning and programming
- Managing Health & Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Consulting with engineers, client side project managers and other consultants
- Liaising with building control and quantity surveyors for variations to the schedule of works and certifications
- Co ordinating sub contractors and suppliers
You are responsive, have a strong work ethic and a can do attitude. Your people management skills are well developed, you are results focussed and can do what it takes to get the job done. A positive attitude to Health & Safety is essential.
This represents a hugely challenging opportunity for a skilled site manager.
Salary - $140K - $145K + Vehicle
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 125061