This successful developer/contractor are about to undertake their next development, their biggest yet. It is a high value large scale retirement project offering first rate care facilities in a village community setting.
They have several others up and down the country with more in the pipeline, 25 years worth of work.
Reporting to the project manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing on site activities including direct labour, sub-contractors and independent contractors/consultants
- Assisting the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor in the smooth running of a project
- Being responsible for all health and safety and leading/running Toolbox meetings
- A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
- Cost management
This is a role requiring:
- Extensive local experience in site management for a reputable construction company across structures and fitout
- Trade qualified or a tertiary qualification in construction or project management
- Strong systems skills in MS Project
- Skilled in managing sizable teams and keeping staff on track and maintaining clarity
- A strong problem solver and resolution expert
- Commercial nous
This role presents as a fantastic challenge for a construction professional in a company that is able to future proof your employment.
Salary $120K- $130K + vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 103770