This is a North Island contractor with decades of history and a strong record of delivery. Projects are typically within the education, multi residential, health, commercial, warehousing and distribution, multi storey aged-care and government sectors. They are well-resourced and use modern Construction systems and reporting tools.
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting to Construction Manager you will take responsibility of the delivery of this project becoming base don site but assuming the overall project monitoring tasks for the job including project planning and updating projects deliverables.
You will be interacting with the client PM lead, attending all PCG meetings, have interactions with consultants, and council. You will as well be involved in the early stages of the project as well.
- A trade background or tertiary degree qualified is crucial
- At least 7+ years commercial construction experience is highly regarded
- Project experience on $10M plus will be highly regarded including structures
- Great systems skills with ability to develop/plan, follow and update a commercial program
- Very high HSE standards is essential
- Excellent MS Projects skills
- Motivated to succeed and do well in everything you do
- Highly organised and a strong eye for detail
In return for your efforts, you will be joining a contractor that is supportive to its staff, where you will be given the opportunity to progress your career.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 to find out more or send your CV to email@example.com
Ref No: 110568