- Site Reliability Engineer
- Senior Role
- Auckland Based
About the Role:
Our client, a forward thinking Software/Tech company are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join their Optimisation Team.
Your key objective - Working with Delivery team throughout the development lifecycle to ensure systems delivered are scalable, robust, and supportable. A pivotal role - providing optimisation of software and infrastructure.
- Previous experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or DevOps Engineer.
- Experience developing applications in Java, Node.js, and/or .NET.
- Strong experience in Azure deployment architectures and VSTS deployment pipelines.
- Experience with AWS and Bamboo/Bitbucket Pipelines would be an advantage.
- System admin of Linux and Windows-based cloud-based server environments.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, PowerShell, Groovy, Go, Perl, Ruby, shell scripting.
- Some networking knowledge to help with troubleshooting and configuration of virtual networks.
- Familiarity with New Relic or similar monitoring framework, including building dashboards and alerting integration.
- We are a developer-led organisation and provide our employees with the means to focus on bringing software to life.
- Work on interesting, diverse, commercially-minded projects for high profile clients that make a difference in the world.
- You will be working alongside world-class colleagues who strive to push the boundaries of development, enabling personal growth and achievement.
- Equal opportunity workplace, free from discrimination.
- Be a part of a culture of collaboration and learning.
- Plenty of office perks and beautifully designed offices in the heart of Auckland.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss at email@example.com or 021 196 4296.
REF # 112449