We are looking for an experienced Social Media Advisor for a permanent role in a public sector organisation.
You will be supporting the strategy and delivery of engagement with key audiences on social media and other channels, and ensure their social media channels connect with communities of interest relevant to their work
In this role, you will:
- Support the development and execution of a strategy to increase the reach of the Organisation’s primary social media channels
- Manage the daily operation of the Organisation’s primary social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter, including monitoring, moderating of conversations where required, and responding to queries
- Report regularly on the impact, reach, engagement and growth or social channels through relevant analytics
- Work closely with colleagues in the digital team on areas of common interest in relation to the content strategy
- Work closely with the media team on issues of current public interest
- Share an after-hours roster to monitor for any urgent matters.
- Create engaging, shareworthy content, including written and visual social media content, short form video content and web content and infographics
- Manage the content calendar and organise daily scheduling
- Accurately identify content of most interest and usefulness to our key audiences, including clients, through the use of analytics
- Mentor and support others on providing content that will be interesting to our audiences, including staff in our regional offices and in the wider communications team
If you are interested in this role, contact Laura Corkill at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number # 114409 or push the apply now button.
I will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year period and back in the office on Wednesday 12 th January. I will review all applications once I am back in the office and will be in touch with you at that stage with an update. I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas break.