My client is current looking for an experienced payroll contractor for a minimum 3 month contract, based in their central offices, although a high degree of flexibility and WFH options are available.
This is a sole charge role managing a run of around 300 staff across salary and waged staff.
You must have experience running an end to end process, managing queries, understanding of the holidays act and Kiwisaver legislation.
Their current system is digitised, however does require some manual operations. Whilst the day to day is focused around ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing, there will also be an opportunity to scope out the future of their payroll function and recommendations on what the future looks like for the business.
- Timesheets, reimbursements, leave forms etc accurately loaded and to payroll deadlines.
- Termination pays, back pays and special pays are produced as required and released to HR Manager within the agreed timeframes.
- Pay runs and exception reports checked and errors rectified before the payroll is cleared for processing.
- Review of Payroll system and procedures as part of continuous improvement practices.
- Payroll records filed and retained as per company policy, safely and securely.
- Respond to queries from staff and managers on all payroll matters.
- Pay related queries from WINZ, ACC, IRD and other external agencies are accurately responded to and in a professional and timely manner.
- Covid leave support scheme payments.
This is a great contract If you are available and looking for an interesting and challenging role working in a fun environment that will allow you to complete the day to day, but also utilise your experience to scope out the future payroll requirements.
For more details, please contact Liam on 027 566 6561, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
REF # 117090