Are you a highly organised administrative professional?
We are currently on a quest for Temp Team Administrator/Coordinators to work within high performing teams!
Our client is a high-profile government agency based in the heart of Wellington City.
About the role:
As the Team Coordinator you will provide exceptional administrative support and coordination for the Director/s, their managers, and their teams. The role has a broad range of responsibilities and includes providing diary management, meeting and event management, travel and other office management and administrative activities as required.
• $30-$45 p/h (dependent on experience)
• Temporary role 3months while they recruit permanently
• Great Team Environment
• CBD location
To be successful in this role you will bring -
• Experience in a Team Administrator, Coordinator, office management role
• Maintain high level of integrity and discretion
• Excellent organisational skills with a positive “can do” attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with a strong customer service focus
• Strong commitment to excellence, quality, and continuous improvement
• Technical savvy with knowledge of the Microsoft suite
Essential for the role:
• Must be available ASAP.
• Have a clear Criminal Record
• Must have a Vaccine Passport
• All applicants must be a NZ Resident / Citizen or have a valid NZ Work permit
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please don't hesitate to apply.
For any queries please contact: Laura Halstead at: firstname.lastname@example.org