|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Well established Engineering Consultancy
- Offering you varied and exciting projects
About the Company
This consultancy, with offices on the North and South Island, has been offering a wide range of Civil, Geotechnical, geological and water resources services throughout New Zealand for the last 30 years.
Working on a variety of Land Development projects, their Engineers work on infrastructure projects on sites with both challenging geotechnical and stormwater disposal requirements.
About the Role
With Land Development on the lips of everyone in Auckland, you will be a key member of the team. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors
- Preparation of Fee proposals and tender submissions
- You will be responsible for feasibility studies, consenting and detail design
- Data analysis and the interpretation of findings
- Project supervision
Skills & Experience Required
- A relevant tertiary qualification Bachelor of Engineering
- 3 years + experience in the New Zealand market
- Experienced in project design and construction supervision
Benefits & Culture
If the location of this consultancy is not motivation enough for you, their positive and great team environment will convince you to join them.
They have a solid history in the New Zealand market, and they offer their staff stability and professional growth.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering & Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47991 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information