|Job Title:||Policy Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Provide policy analysis and advice
- Work with policy implementation teams on complex projects
Come and work for a cohesive and engaged policy team and deliver meaningful policy outcomes.
Based in Wellington CBD, the organisation and are looking for a policy analyst to contribute to various pieces of work, including input into Resource Management Act and housing reforms, policy statements and impact analysis.
You'll provide advice to the Minister via aide memoires, briefing notes, draft cabinet papers and assistance with responding to parliamentary questions, ministerial correspondence and OIA requests on a wide range of issues.
You'll engage with stakeholders inside the organisation as well as out in the community.
The ideal person for the role will have:
- Sound policy analysis skills, preferably from a dedicated policy role
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent writing ability for a variety of audiences
- Initiative and drive to achieve results
- Adaptable communication ability and good interpersonal skills
This is a good opportunity to work with experienced senior policy analysts in a cohesive and engaged team on a wide range of policy issues. You'll have the chance to develop your experience with a manager who backs their team.
Please apply today or contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.