|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Therese McHardy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Central Wellington location
- Contract through to March 2017
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader!
My public sector client is seeking a Team Leader with a minimum of two years' experience leading a successful team of Customer Service Representatives. You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the team, ensuring they are trained to a high standard and are well equipped to deliver exceptional customer service.
The purpose of the project is to assist internal staff with a payroll and rostering system upgrade as well as encouraging a self-service culture. This includes implementing processes, quality assurance, and offering support to the Customer Services manager when required.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of two years' experience as a Team Leader with direct reports
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and tools
- Proven background in a customer Service environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Intermediate user or Microsoft Office (we will test you)
- Knowledge of SAP or KRONOS would be advantageous as would a background in HR
**The role will initially be 8am to 5pm then will move to rostered shifts between 6am and 11pm. Please only apply if you can commit to these hours and are GST registered. You will also be required to complete pre-employment vetting forms including MOJ, credit check and police check.**
If you are available for an immediate start and have the above skills and experience, please apply now. If you are already registered with Beyond, please contact Therese McHardy on 04 472 2434 quoting reference WN41997.
Outbound Sales Team Leader
Team Leader - Customer Service
Inbound - Customer Service Representative
Inbound Customer Service - Telecommunications
Calling all Customer Service Stars!