Recruitment News Article Series: Have you ever said it? I’m in the wrong job.
Hearing about the ludicrous amount of money Moe Joe from Down the Road is getting for doing something you’ve never heard of you begin to fantasise about the ridiculously well-paid positions out there that you’re missing.
Despite tiny issues like training and experience you could throw in the towel today and go try one of these for size:
- Food scientists and technologists, and animal scientists earn up to $40 p/h with an annual fee of $80,000.
- Film and video editors earn $37 p/h with an average annual fee of $75,000.
- Multimedia artists or animators earn up to $40 p/h.
- Television producers can earn up to $44 p/h on average.
Medical and Healthcare:
- Psychology pays around $34.50 p/h. Counseling, school or clinical psychology, it makes no difference, earning $69,000 a year on average.
- A registered physical therapist can take home $35 p/h with an average annual salary of around $70,000.
- A dental hygienist has an average hourly rate of $37.
- Ultrasound technologists and diagnostic medical sonographers earn on average $48 p/h.
- Writers and authors get paid an average hourly rate of $35 with an annual salary of around $70,000.
- Fashion designers get an hourly rate of $36 and can earn up to $75,000.
- Grants writers, writing proposals for funding, can get paid up to $50 p/h.
- Web developers can get as much as $65 p/h.
- Architects have an average hourly rate of $40 and an average yearly salary of $79,000.
- Construction Foremen, who manage laborers, earn an average of $58 p/h.
- Civil and environmental engineers earn anywhere from $28 to $100 p/h with an average annual salary of $122,000.
OR you could register with Beyond Recruitment, we can help you find your niche if you haven’t already found it. But, if you have found it and still aren’t quite satisfied we could help you look around. You might be surprised at what you find!