|Job Title:||Accounts Payable|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Laura Halstead|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
• Temporary Accounts Payable position
• ASAP – 3 months
• Need proven Accounts Payable experience within a large organisation.
• $30.00 - $35.00 per hour, depending on experience.
• CBD location.
• WFH flexibility once trained.
Key responsibilities include:
• Processing a high volume of invoices, and processing for payment.
• Processing supplier invoices directly into internal system, and ensuring PO numbers are obtained.
• Responding to internal and external queries
• Setting up new Accounts Payable users and suppliers
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Generating weekly reports.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have proven experience working in an accounts payable position for a large organisation and handled a substantial workload.
• Understanding of account administration practices
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Highly organised and ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Technically savvy and proven knowledge of the Microsoft Suite – would be a bonus if you’ve previously used MYOB or SAP.
Essential for the role:
• Must have eligibility to work in New Zealand – NZ Citizen/resident
• Available immediately or on a 5-day notice period.
• Must have a clear MOJ check.
If you’re available immediately or within a 5-day notice period and have proven accounts payable experience working within a large organisation, apply now! Apply online or get in touch - Laura Halstead – firstname.lastname@example.org